Above normal temperatures and below normal rainfall has led to Level 2 drought throughout the Commonwealth. Please follow these recommendations for saving water:
- Limit outdoor watering to hand-held hoses or watering cans, to be used only after 5pm or before 9am.
- Limit watering lawns to hand-held hoses or drip irrigation.
- Take shorter showers (less than 5 minutes).
- Wash only full loads of laundry and dishes.
- Fix faucet and toilet leaks.
Learn more about the state’s recommended guidelines for water usage during this period.