Looking for a little motivation to get you started in exercising. Come hear the free presentation on “The Power of Aerobic Walking” on Saturday, September 2 at 11am with preventative medicine expert, Dr. Mort Malkin, author of Walking – the Pleasure Exercise and Aerobic Walking – The Weight Loss Exercise. Walking:
- Reduces and controls weight
- Increases stamina and energy levels
- Decreases stress
- Strengthens lower back muscles
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Helps prevent mental depression
- Improves immune response
- Increases cardiovascular and lymphatic circulatory health
Meet at the Upper Falls GreenWay in Newton Upper Falls (Intersection of Oak St. & Chestnut St.) The Greenway has ample parking, shade trees, a level stone dust surface – an ideal location for aerobic walking! Questions? Contact [email protected].
Headline photo courtesy of Ken and Margaret Mallory.