Green Newton assists residents in increasing home energy efficiency and saving on utility bills through our partnership with Homeworks, a Mass Save partner and the largest Home Performance Contractor in Massachusetts. Starting with energy assessments (at no cost), you can ensure that your home becomes as efficient as possible. This is covered by National Grid and Eversource under the Mass Save Program. Great incentives offered by the Mass Save program include the following:
- Infrared imaging – during the colder months, they will provide you with an infrared image of your home so you can visualize its trouble areas
- Up to 75% off insulation improvements
- Free installation of LED energy-efficient light bulbs
- High performance low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators
- Customized recommendations report
- Free installation of a Smart Thermostat with a purchase, offered at $75 instead of the regular $175
- Rebates up to $3,250 on high-efficiency heating and cooling solutions
- 0% financing on qualified energy improvements
To Schedule an assessment, call 781-305-3319, press option 2 and mention Green Newton sent you. Or sign up directly at https://hwe.click/green-newton
You’re eligible for a free assessment if it has been more than 2 years since your last assessment. Assessors today are better at giving recommendations on air sealing and insulation than they used to be in the past.
You’re eligible for a free assessment if it has been more than two years since your last assessment.