Sunday, October 15
Newton Centre parking lot
(Centre & Beacon Streets in Newton, MA)
Have fun, join the community, and be inspired to take action!
Check out 40+ sustainability focused exhibitors and community groups who will show you the many ways you can make a positive impact on our homes, communities, and the world.
Organized by Green Newton in collaboration with the Newton Harvest Fair.
- Test drive the all all electric Nissan Leaf, a BMW i3, and Smartcar Fortwo Coupe
- Test drive electric bicycles and see how it adds zip to your ride
- Check out the substantial rebates on electric cars through Mass Energy
- Ride your bicycle to the Expo and valet it with Bike Newton!
- Find out how you can win 1 of 7 great prizes at the Green Newton tent
- Learn how an electric motor works at the Olin College Electric Motorsports exhibit
- Solar companies and energy efficiency vendors can tell you how to save money on your electricity and heating bills
- See how RIVER Mobile Power Station & Solar Generator can power your devices where there are no plugs
- Sierra Club, Environmental Voter Project, and other grassroots groups can tell you how you can take action now
- Ride the ever popular Energy Bike in the Green Newton/SGW tent
- Activities on the environment to keep kids engaged!
Bring family and friends for a day of fun and inspiration!
350 Mass Newton
Able Home Performance – Newton Energy Savers Partner
Aerus Home Products
Appalachian Mountain Club
Belmont Wheelworks – ELECTRIC BIKE TEST DRIVE
Bike Newton – BIKE VALET
BMW Herb Chambers -i3 TEST DRIVE
City of Newton- Stormwater Matters!
City of Newton – Recycling and Composting
Colonial Nissan – LEAF TEST DRIVE
Communities Without Borders
ELF – SOLAR AND PEDAL HYBRID VEHICLE ON DISPLAY
Environmental Voter Project
Fifield Bikes – ELECTRIC BIKE TEST DRIVE
Green Claudine Real Estate
Green City Growers
Green Newton – 7 PRIZE DRAWING
Juice Press – JUICE SAMPLES
Mothers Out Front
New York Life
Newton CALM (Citizens Against Leaf-blower Mania)
Newton Community Farm
Newton Tree Conservancy
Mercedes Benz of Boston – SMARTCAR FORTWO EV COUPE TEST DRIVE
Olin College Electric Motor Sports
Pearl’s Premium Ultra Low Maintenance Lawns
Pedego Boston – ELECTRIC BIKE TEST DRIVE
Power Home Remodeling
Renewal By Andersen
Rescom Exteriors, Inc.
RIVER Portable Power Station
Sierra Club Massachusetts
Solar Five – New Newton Goes Solar Partner
Students for a Greener World – MAGIC ENERGY BIKE
Sunlight Solar Energy – Newton Goes Solar Partner
Transit X – FUTURE TRANSIT MODEL ON DISPLAY
Upland Road | Eco-Boutique