- This event has passed.
Newton Power Choice Talk
January 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- the Newton Power Choice program;
- tips to ensure you get a fair deal on your electric bill;
- and identifying misleading prices and deceptive sales tactics from competing electric suppliers.
- Tim Depin, Deputy Director of the Community Engagement Division at the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- Ann Berwick, Newton Co-Director of Sustainability
- Paul Gromer, Newton Power Choice Consultant
Q and A session will follow.
The program is cosponsored by the Attorney General’s Office and Green Newton.